THE GAME OF HYPOCRISY

The world has only two types of people in it, one is a plain-spoken and the other is a fibster.
A person who is verdadero only does what is right and follows Lincoln. He may say what most people could not stand but it will be the truest thing at the end of the day, which is why he stands the lowest in the game. On the other hand, a falsifier (politicians or others), who is a pretender to the world and pretence that he is the real care-taker, for he hides behind his didoes. He will pretend to be a germaphobe but in reality, he is the one whose windows were thick with grime. He will corrupt others with his jiggery-pokery. He is a true hypocrite as he has acquired manoeuvre for this game.
"One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside." -JOHN LENNON.
This made me realize that to be a part of this world means to be the part of this game. One can't possibly step back, stop or prevent this from getting on one’s life. Many people think of it as in some sort of a quest, like they could attain something fruitful at the end of the road. Maybe there are some people who think that they actually found peace but are they sure that they have never destroyed someone's dreams or beliefs while being on that road? Can they deny the fact of regression that came along the way?
When I think about this long lasting and endless game, I think about the rules it forces its players to follow. I think about the stages of a person to become a master-player. It all starts with a baby (especially a girl child), who is trained by the ones bound to play this game (Parents), which the society demands. They teach their babies how to talk hypocrisy (to say- "it was really nice to meet you", even when they don't mean it), to walk hypocrisy (Wearing only the clothes which our society allows a woman to wear and not to talk or be frank with a stranger guy), and to live hypocrisy (to make her marry and sleep with a stranger she doesn't even know, and she thinks that she is playing fair by listening to the rules). It is depressing, but they (parents) just want their child to survive this game with good scores.
A couple of years ago that I realized, when I was a baby, it never occurred to me that I had no idea of what my life is going to become, that whatever I wanted out of it turned out to be the most stupidest and nonsensical fairy-tale ever imaginable. I felt betrayed by my imaginations. Although, it was my own created world which fall apart the second when my real life encountered with real problems, problems that playing this game had caused me.
To cross another level of this game, I had to follow humbug which cannot happen and the fact that made me envy my own childhood is that I used to be so blunt and I can't practice to be that person anymore. I both envy and pity all those little creatures I get to watch day in and day out because a baby when starts walking on those little feet unaware of the fact that someday he is going to walk around the hypocrites.
A child only resembles the truth of a person once being innocent. A child never discriminates between a white person, a black person or a brown person. A child never thinks twice while putting dirt all over his face. A child never thinks about the consequences after peeing in front of guests (if not wearing a diaper all the time). A child never pretends to love a poor soul and in reality treats them like shit. A child never deceives anyone about his personality. Why? Because it’s a child and children are considered as the face of innocence, truthfulness, honesty and candour.
A child is a motivational creature for those who think that there is nothing left for them. Notice that when they try to walk, they fall, they pick themselves up and again they fall, and they keep repeating the same process over and over again, teaching us humans that we should never stop but keep trying until we get to our goals. They are what they are in their purest form, unlike the hypocrites across the world who pretends to love you and then stab you on the back.
Hypocrites will preach you, they will tell you how you should live, how you should behave in public and in behind the scene, they will do ruthless things to you. They pretend to be the quintessential ones but let's face the truth; anyone who appears to be perfect is the most imperfect person in the world. Anyone with a face of a saint possesses a devilish heart.
Anyone who pretends is a hypocrite, but I won't allow myself to be a part of this game. I would rather be an honest sinner than to be a hypocrite. I’d rather watch the fire and take notes on how not to burn myself. "The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions." -C. JOYBELL C.
They say you won't get anywhere with this attitude. Well, I definitely don't want to get to the place where this game takes- which is nowhere but only leads towards remorse and I don't want to get to their "anywhere". I can't afford it. People call me headstrong, stubborn child and with my limited experience it is far better than to be a humourless poppycock.

Comments

Popular Posts