A TRIP TO vArAnAsI (Assignment)

Each and every little moments describe who we are and tell us a different story to every different places we have ever been to. Recently, I decided to pack my bags and make a trip to Varanasi with some of my friends. It was a quick one-day plan because as we all know that plans we dream, we think for months never really worked as everyone or anyone always came with a problem in the last moment. A plan which is made in the last moment is known to be the working plan. Trust me, it is tried and tested.

So, as I bought my last minute train ticket for Intercity, we sat in a group and I started taking pictures of my friends and the people around me.

And for the rest, I let my pictures speaks for itself...
My very good friend Shivanshu who was sleeping in the most rare sleeping position.

Unaware of the fact, he doesn't know that I took his picture until he sees my Blog and plans on new series of Prank wars that I started.

Moving on, after he woke up from his sleep we had some delicious Samosas to settle down our hunger.

When we reached the station of Varanasi, we went to our relative's home. I went to my brother's house and met my lovely nephew who was  happy to see me.

Sweet and cute moment with my nephew.

The next day after arriving to Varanasi we went to BHU(Banaras Hindu University) for our ABP news interview.
We had a wonderful experience on the campus as it was so huge that it can't be all seen in a day.

Sitting around with our Bib Number, waiting for the exam to start.

After roaming around a little on the campus we took our interests outside of the BHU and went to see the ghats. The nearest Ghat from BHU was Assi Ghat.

The Assi Ghat. It was as huge as the fare of the boat rides in it.

As you enter Varanasi, you'll get to see many tourists walking around, enjoying themselves in the market places as well as the Ghats. After having a wonderful view of the Assi Ghat we took our tired selves back to home. 
The next day we went to the market place Goudauliya. And we walked quite a few kilometers to visit Dashaswmedha Ghat.

 A drunk man on the market place of Goudauliya, Varanasi.

A person with albinism meditating on the stairs of Dashaswmedha Ghat.

This man was the center of attraction for the tourists as he went to them for capturing his pictures. We can all see him pose. He also cost my photographer friend Shivanshu Fifteen rupees for clicking his picture! 

An old man praying to Lord Shiva. 



...and finally we got to sit on the BOAT!!

A tour with friends will always be the best tour of life. So I suggest every student and working person to get your bag pack and enjoy it with friends. 







Comments

  1. Not bad 😂😂😁😂 I'm looking cool, you wrote it nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now this is what i call a good journalistic appreciation..������

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts